Of Pirates, Mermaids and Puppets...

There'll be some erotic story telling within...if you are not over 21 years of age, I'd rather you leave than warp your frail little mind. If you're not into adult bedtime stories you might wanna scoot on home. I like erotic things and want to feel free to write what I like in my own Ship log....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cumming Attractions


I've had a lightbulb click on...if the Mermaid at the bar is gonna tell jokes, I think I'll give her a little task... you know, have her earn her weight in pickled herring. How about a sex forum? would be a kick...me thinks... I was thinking on a few names, maybe a few martinis with her and we'll come up with something. Just a thought, I'm trying to keep this fresh and entertaining, something I'm gonna love playing with in the quiet times. If anyone needs advice on how to manage the fish in their bed, or in need of a new way to "cast on" drop a comment here or in the handy dandy Pogo Mail. Let's have this broad with a swishy tail earn her keep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home