Curious Creature

I hope this comes up at the size it's intended for... this is a wine label that was made specially for a wild bunch of Canadians that go golfing with frisbees and just totally run amuke in the hills a few weekends each year.
The yummy wine was provided by The Doc, cultured at his loving hands. He thought it'd be nice to share not only with his buds, but mine too. So we get the label while his friends get the yummy treat...hmmmm.
I was trying for a "surf" look to this. I love going to the coast here and looking at all the surf shirts... seems each shop has a cool logo with a beach feel, my area's big thing is the sea otters. They're the stars of the inlets and seaweed beds. I however see mermaids lurking, winking and flashing men as they stroll or fish....you naughty lil girls!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home