Life is like being a castaway...

One never knows what the day will hold once we've opened our eyes. The sea maybe calm, ready for a nice float in the warm sun...or it may be turbulent with sharks nipping for a taste of blood. I prefer a calm sea, one to navigatethe waters to a far off place, some island in a cove of quiet sanity. My mind can drift with the water, thought to a man resting on a shore. He's waiting for a lusty hearted wench to jump ship and make erotic love to him, perhaps with only a whistling wind to remind him of how bare chested he is...til she covers him and her flowing red hair tickles the tips of his nipples.
Ahhh yes.... when I'm not dealing with reality, taking a break from the barking day.... it's a pirate's life for me.
1 Comments:
At 3:48 PM,
Cate said…
I'm taking a wild guess that this is the comment of an Iguana?
Post a Comment
<< Home