Of Pirates, Mermaids and Puppets...

There'll be some erotic story telling within...if you are not over 21 years of age, I'd rather you leave than warp your frail little mind. If you're not into adult bedtime stories you might wanna scoot on home. I like erotic things and want to feel free to write what I like in my own Ship log....

Friday, June 23, 2006

Passion's Blues


~ Passion's Blues ~
My passion follows your shadow
into your bed each night
Climbing between the sheets with you
lying along the length of your body
our skin searching for touch
Indulging my senses
my tongue slowly plays up along your spine
like a child running her finger
along piano keys
I breathe you in, slowly, yet...
not too quietly
wanting to be heard as a lullaby
left in your ear
My chin brushes along your shoulder
as fingers travel over and across your hipbone
to slip carefully thru your stomach hair
my hand roaming freely
taunting you to rest on your back
Sliding over you, my nipples rest aligned
by yours...
hardening when flesh meets
my cheek searches upward
resting my ear over your heart
the rhythm lulls me to sleep
with its telltale song from your soul
We drift off to dreams
of slow movement
dancing as one in the pale moonlight
hipswaying with passions blues
entwined
for the night.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Cate said…

    Thank you Mz.Aly... I have agreat wealth of friends for inspiration!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home