Of Pirates, Mermaids and Puppets...

There'll be some erotic story telling within...if you are not over 21 years of age, I'd rather you leave than warp your frail little mind. If you're not into adult bedtime stories you might wanna scoot on home. I like erotic things and want to feel free to write what I like in my own Ship log....

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This is only a test...


As you will see as this blog progresses, I love pinup art. I got into PSP tagging to create signature tags and learn web design. You'll find some interesting tags from other devotees I've hooked up with also.
I'm usually playing with Olivia deBeradinis art, Vargas "The Godfather of beautiful bods" as I like to call him. I do alot with Joseph Michael linsner's Dawn... she's a redhead after my own heart, he's a writer who I think sits quietly in the corner of my mind's eye and takes notes. His writing is in comic books but you have to go past the genre, read his work... really read between the lines and you'll see angles of the world you may never have thought of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home