Of Pirates, Mermaids and Puppets...

There'll be some erotic story telling within...if you are not over 21 years of age, I'd rather you leave than warp your frail little mind. If you're not into adult bedtime stories you might wanna scoot on home. I like erotic things and want to feel free to write what I like in my own Ship log....

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fingering


I love to see your hands
at play
watch you
toying
Stroking fingers down your length
Teasing foreskin at the tip
Fingers slick with my juices
Scented of the gift you gave
when you plunged into my secrets
pleasing your wet
and willing slave

Yours are long, dexterous fingers
Smooth of skin
sure the touch
Now set to fondling of your manhood
while I lay
content to watch

Slow your member
to reacting
sleepy serpent in your hand
Weary from already coming
In waking he begins to stand
I see you harden with your efforts
knowing hands with wonderous skill
Teasing life into your manhood
Raising passion
at will
Rich with a lovely creme
your swollen tool
responding
with the glide of your caressing

Dry of mouth
I slowly lick my lips
I watch you glisten
shifting my hips
I confess...
I could watch you
all night

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home